The Disney Hack – Tricks and Tips for your Walt Disney World Trips! (An Unofficial Disney Podcast)
This week: Geekin’ Family Hacks!
I first became aware of Curt and Lindsay’s Father/Daughter Disney Podcast, Geekin’ on WDW last Summer, long before I started The Disney Hack podcast. It quickly became one of my top resources for great tips when planning my own Disney vacation.
Curt asked his own community of Disney Geek’s to provide their own best hacks for when visiting Walt Disney World and we take a little time diving in to each one.
- How to be ‘That Guy’
- ADR through touring plans
- The SECRET Nachos Rio Grande at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in Disney World!
- If something doesn’t go right, tell a manager Don’t go home upset
- Ariel bagging (Yes, this is a thing)
- Staying at Deluxe and walking into park
- Plan your parks based on extra magic hours
- Complimenting or thanking a Cast Member via Twitter
- Work with a travel agent to get discounts first in line like free dining plan
Connect with Curt Stone here:
What are your favorite Disney hacks?
We’d love to know. Please share your comments with us on The Disney Hack Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TheDisneyHack/
Any other Hacks to share? Post them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the tag, #DisneyHack
Then Like and Follow us on Social Media:
Until then, have a great week and remember to drink lots of water (just don’t buy it from pirates)!